A Willingness to See Things Differently

"I see only the perishable.
I see nothing that will last.
What I see is not real.
What I see is a form of vengeance.
Is this the world I really want to see?"
A Course in Miracles

We live in a fearful world. We are afraid of each other and afraid of ourselves.
In our minds eye we see vengeance and anger; scarcity and lack. We don't trust each other.
We've lost faith.
The stories of our past haunt us because we believe these hallucinations to be our truth, but the real truth is that attack thoughts are never real.
You are never upset for the reason you think.  You are upset because you see what is not there.

A Course in Miracles states that "what I see is the projection of my own errors of thought.  How could I understand when I have judged amiss? Our thoughts are not our own thoughts, because we are thinking without God."

Authentically,  God is love.
We are love.
WE ARE GOD.

If you believed that everyone was God- would you have a willingness to see things differently?
God (Love) is that person you so easily judge.
God (Love)  is your family.
God (Love)  is your co-workers.
God (Love) is that homeless man on the corner.
God  (Love) is your spouse.
YOU ARE GOD (Love).

"Loveliness can light your images, and so transform them that you will love them, even though they are made of hate."  A Course In Miracles
You are not trapped in your images, at any moment you can change what you believe.
You can be fearless instead of fearful.  Grateful instead of mindless.
Open instead of closed. Trusting instead of suspicious.
Confident.
Kind.
Loving.

My goal is to see differently.  
Could I could see peace in this situation instead of what I now see in it?
Can I recognize attack thoughts?
Am I willing to let go of judgement?
Can I see that you are perfect? And that I am as well?

If so, there is no war between ourselves or others.  There is only love.
Everyday- I choose to ask the questions.... to see differently.
Love is the only way.  I choose to see love.













Comments

Popular Posts