You had the power all along......

"In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."  
Buddha

Some things just weren't meant to be.

I've always thought that if I worked enough, loved enough, or gave enough that I could make a square peg  fit into a round hole.  Relationships, jobs, people, places....they come in and out of your story on a daily basis.  But sometimes we get stuck on the same chapter- therefore never finishing the book.

When I let go of the characters, settings, plots and conflicts that no longer served me, moving on to the next chapter became effortless.   I've literally watched my amazing story unfold with infinite possibility.

I more easily love.
Because I am no longer filled with uncertainty or anxiety I have more to give to my family, my clients, work and writing.  As I am fulfilled, my wish is that all persons understand their infinite potential.   As my energy surges, I smile with ease, my heart bursts, my adoration grows.
There is less jealously, hurt and egocentricity.
More love means more LIFE!

My spirit is has become gentle.
I find balance and control in my everyday routine.  I strive to live simply, leaving a small footprint every where I go. My heart is soft and more compassionate. My life is positive and satisfying.
Its easier to lift others up, to have grace, to forgive.
For the first time in a very long time, I feel peace in both movement and stillness.
I waltz with grace, and rock with awe.

My life has changed for the better.
The drama has been replaced with a romantic comedy.
The satire has become an homage.
Fiction.....non-fiction.

You are in control of your story.  Know that.  BELIEVE that.
For as the good witch told Dorothy at the end of a beautiful story called the Wizard of Oz:
"You had the power all along my dear."
You just had to find it out for yourself.




Comments

Popular Posts