When You're Done Beating Yourself Up.......

"When you're done beating yourself up- come and see me." 
God 



"When you're done beating yourself up, come see me."
We'll sleep in on a Saturday morning, then meander to the diner up the street for strong coffee and warm biscuits with Virginia ham.  We'll discuss the meaning of life and enjoy each others company as the sun caresses our skin.  You'll have to go too soon because you'll forget who you're with, but I know you'll be back.

"When you're done beating yourself up, give me a call."
You can put down your work for a bit  and we'll take the dogs for a walk on the trails.  We can pick up pizza on the way home and have a dance party with the kids.  Don't worry, a few glasses of wine and you'll be jiving with the rest of us.  I bet you'll even sleep like an angel tonight, carefree and content.

"When you're done beating yourself up, stop running away."
I want to take you on a trip to the mountains where you actually take time to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the view.  We'll meditate in silence, and I'll help you discover who you really are- someone who stays.

"When you're done beating yourself up, I'll send you a friend."
He's super cool, and he'll really dig you.  You guys have so much in common, that you'll just sit and talk for hours on end.  You'll adore him, I just know it.  Perhaps you'll even fall in love.....

"When you're done beating yourself up,  you will have to walk away from things that no longer serve you."  Trust me, its ok.  It's part of the process.  Let them go.   I'm here now.

"I'm so excited that you're coming to see me."
I've missed you!  Welcome home.







Comments

Popular Posts