Listen! Your soul is trying to speak.

"When you feel negative emotion, it means that you are preventing your vibrational access to Source and to the stream of Well Being"
Esther and Jerry Hicks

Thursday morning, I woke up tired and in a pissy mood.  I thought I could shake it off as I usually do, but on the ride to work I found tears welling in my eyes and then rolling down my cheeks. 
Jorge and I joke sometimes that we don't want to "adult" today, but it was worse than that. 
More than anything- I wanted time alone. 

I love my job.  I work with a talented team of trainers and we have each others back.  My clients give me their best energy every day, and I enjoy hearing about their lives and challenges. I am excited and energized most days of the week.
It's not my job....It's me.  Because believe it or not I am an introvert.  I need time alone to process all the emotion that I internalize every single day.  It's no secret that the reason why I can spend so many hours alone in the water, or on the bike, or on a trail is because I like doing so.   Engaging with others is my gift,  but I am energized by time alone. 

On my way to  work it became very clear to me that I have not spent any time by myself in months.  I've come to learn that negative emotion is just a sign that you are not on the right path to what you really do want.  It's like a warning signal.  "Danger Will Robinson- You're going down the wrong path." So instead of enduring needless suffering I took the warning. I rescheduled my evening clients, skipped out on a meeting and I headed to the trails. In running and in nature I reconnected with my strong and capable body as I danced across the rocks and roots.  I marveled at my intuition as I glided downhill.  I celebrated my smiling soul, the sun stretching to kiss my shoulders in between the trees.
I found peace.  I found relief.  I let go of any guilt. 
And that evening I slept. 

Today I woke up at 3:30am to meet my first client at 5.  I am a new woman, motivated and empowered, because this time I LISTENED to my beckoning soul. 
It's all about continuously writing a new story for myself.  One where I feel really, really good. 

Comments

Popular Posts