The Voice

"There is a voice that doesn't use words.  Listen."    
- Rumi

My solar plexus is nagging me again.
"How many times do I have to tell you Jennifer....." 
It's a dull ache of blocked energy right at my rib cage that zaps my confidence and feelings of control.  It's pleading for me to take another big step.  

According to Hindu texts, the Solar Plexus is the seat of your third Chakra. This Chakra is situated just below the sternum (where your ribs attach in the front).  You can imagine it to be a beacon of light, which radiates from the center of your body.  Its energy jet propels you to move forward, toward fulfilling your dreams and goals.

I've heard it's voice so many times before; in relationships, at job interviews, even during races.  
"Danger Will Robinson"- the warning sound blares. 
Sometimes I choose to ignore it- but the whispers never silence.   I find that when I do choose to listen, it beacons the way. This time, it's begging me to have the confidence to allow my business to grow through Personal Training. Making a difference. Fulfilling MY dreams and goals.
The fervent voice is always stronger than any fear.   
Onward.




Comments

Popular Posts