Sure - You Own the Sexy Undies, but You Really Prefer the Comfy Ones

"This morning when I put on my underwear- I could hear the Fruit of the Loom guys laughing at me."
Rodney Dangerfield

It's Monday, my day off.  I'm showered and digging through my underwear drawer....past the lace, past the satin, past the skimpy....because today's agenda calls for a trip to the dentist, grocery shopping and carpool hell.  Today is a solid, cotton underwear kind of day.

Now don't get me wrong, I have my g- string moments!  The hair, the make-up, a little dinner- a little dancing........but the reality is that most days are just not sexy lingerie days.  Most days we want comfort.  We don't want anything riding our ass or up in our business.  We want support.  Lycra that holds us, a dependable fabric that we can trust.  No scratchy irritations or constricting discomfort.

And while that bustier may catch his eye- don't we really want someone who thinks we're just as beautiful in his t-shirt and our Calvins?
Heck- they're just coming off anyway......





Comments

Popular Posts