You don't know it yet- but you need me on your team.

"Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is Awesome when you're living out a dreams
Everything is better when we stick together,
Side by side you and I gonna win forever?"

 Everything is Awesome- The Lego Movie
Tegan and Sara

It's a bold statement, but boss, you need to hire me for your team- and here's why:

1.  I love humankind
I love learning what turns people on and what puts fire in their belly.  I listen, really listen, with an empathetic ear and kind heart.  Rich, poor, young or old, I know that everyone is fighting their own battle; and remember not to judge too harshly.

2.  I am passionate.
I love life and adventure and won't settle for mediocrity. I choose to follow my bliss, even though that means sometimes I am alone in the journey. I have high expectations for the time I spend on this earth.

3.  I am stubborn.  
I don't give up.  Whether it is a 100 mile trail race or a hard to reach student I keep going, keep trying, keep swimming.  I will be loyal to you and will work my ass off. 

4.   I smile and hug.  Alot. 
It's a simple way to share love and kindness.

5.  I appreciate
I am grateful for this moment.  Grateful for new opportunities.  Grateful that you are reading this.

But here's what I need from you:
1.  Trust me
2.  Don't box me in- let me out for some fresh air every once in a while
3.  Communication and connections- with you and our clients
4.  Understanding that life is multifaceted- it's not all about work all the time.
5.  A smile back.


My email is jenniferkimble@yahoo.com.
Can't wait to hear from you!













Comments

Popular Posts